If you are new to investing in stock markets and you want to know how the stock markets work and the principles of investing, you can read the books listed in this post below. These books are written and recommended by successful investors for both newbies and expert stock investors.
These books contain useful and practical insights which will help you to analyze and evaluate businesses and to make wise decisions on investing in stock markets. These books will also help you in minimizing the risks involved in stock markets. After reading these books, you will be able to confidently make good investment decisions.
10 Highly Recommended Books on Stock Market Investments
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
2. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns by John C. Bogle
3. Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
4. One Up on Wall Street by John Rothchild and Peter Lynch
5. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre
6. The Alchemy of Finance by George Soros
7. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings by Philip Arthur Fisher
8. The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Warren Buffett
9. Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond by Bruce Greenwald
10. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley